Checklists for Buying, Selling, Moving
Start keeping a list of letters, bills, etc so you know who needs contacting (for each member of family). Click 'Here' for a suggested list.
Packing is not as simple as it looks. Click 'Here' for some tips.
Top moving tip
Try not to pack in garbage bags instead of boxes. Garbage bags will rip and tear easily if they are not of the heavy duty type and will often cause more trouble than they're worth when moving. Pack linens, clothing and towels in large garment bags instead.
Some Useful Links
Click to visit website
- Office of State Revenue
- ABN Searches
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers WA Division
- Landgate (Land Administration)
- Home Builders
- Heritage Listings
- Foreign Investment Review Board
- Settlement Agent's Supervisory Board
- Australian Securities Commission (ASIC)
- Tenants Rights for Service Members
- Moving Checklist
- Moving Tips for Seniors